Bostock Hall, Cheshire
Bostock Hall is a country house to the northeast of Winsford, Cheshire. A former Georgian house, it was rebuilt in 1775 for Edward Tomkinson. It is thought that the original architect was Samuel Wyatt. The garden elevation has two bows, between which is a Venetian Window with a Diocletian window above.
Bowker Sadler converted the Grade II* listed Hall into apartments together with the creation of associated new dwellings.